AUTHENTICATE YOUR VARILUX® LENSES
Congratulations on your purchase of Varilux® lenses. You will now be able to enjoy sharp, clear vision, with smooth transitions between distances. Whether working on a computer, using a smartphone or tablet screen, or simply reading the newspaper; the Varilux® range provides total comfort. From minor discomfort to serious medical conditions related to your eyes, vision disorders are a global problem. Through our wide range of vision products and solutions, we aim to protect and correct the vision of everyone affected. World leader in prescription lenses, Essilor is committed to providing solutions and protecting the vision of over 7.4 billion people worldwide.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO VALIDATE THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR VARILUX® LENSES
1. You will have received your authenticity card when you collected your new pair of glasses with Varilux® lenses from your optometrist.
2. There is a unique number that appears after the “Date of purchase” on the card. For example: `123456789012`, as in the above image
3. Please enter that unique number in the form and date of purchase e.g. 7/18/2019 as above image example
Please note that this authenticity check is strictly for Varilux® lenses purchased after 7/18/2019 and within 1 year from the date of purchase.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR VARILUX® LENSES
1. Be sure to hold your glasses with BOTH hands when taking them off or putting them on
2. Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe your lenses or use a cleaning spray to wash off dust before wiping.
3. Do not leave your glasses in the car exposed to direct sunlight.
4. Do not wear your glasses in a sauna or steam bath
5. Avoid exposing your glasses to hot air or hot water directly
6. Store your glasses safely when you're not wearing them. This is not just a great way to keep dust and dirt away from your glasses, but it also protects them from getting scratched, bent or broken.